Formally part of the West Beckham Manor house farm, this quaint little stone built cottage dating back over 400 years was lovingly converted into a cosy one-bedroom holiday let with traditional features and orangery kitchen making the most of the summer sunshine and sunsets.
With a small garden, gated private parking and garden furniture, it is an idyllic location to relax and unwind anytime of the year.
Conveniently located nearby a traditional country pub/restaurant and village shop/tearoom, serving excellent real ales and superb freshly prepared food and friendly locals.
Call or email us to book a holiday at Garden Cottage.
· Free off-road Parking
· Private garden
· 42’ LCD Television with Freeview
· DVD home cinema with Bluetooth/MP3 player
· Hair dryer
· Ironing board and iron
· Automatic washing Machine
· Kettle, toaster and microwave
· Razor socket in the bathroom
· Bathtub and shower
· Gas central heating
· Complimentary Toiletries upon arrival
· 100% pure Egyptian 5* Cotton sheets
· 100% pure Egyptian cotton 5* luxury towels
· Complimentary welcome pack (milk, bread, eggs, sausage, bacon, butter, jam, selection of beverages, etc.) for 1 week stays.
Monday to Saturday 12 noon - 10pm
Food served 12-3 pm / 6-9 pm
Open Sundays 12 noon - 6pm
Sunday Roast served 12 noon-4:30 pm - Pub closes at 6:00 pm
Hurrah! We have received our fourth consecutive certificate of Excellence again this year. A HUGE thank you to all those who have made this possible.
The Wheatsheaf West Beckham
West Beckham NR25 6NX
Tel: 01263 822110