Formally part of the West Beckham Manor house farm, this quaint little stone built cottage dating back over 400 years was lovingly converted into a cosy one-bedroom holiday let with traditional features and orangery kitchen making the most of the summer sunshine and sunsets.
With a small garden, gated private parking and garden furniture, it is an idyllic location to relax and unwind anytime of the year.
Conveniently located nearby a traditional country pub/restaurant and village shop/tearoom, serving excellent real ales and superb freshly prepared food and friendly locals.
Call or email us to book a holiday at Garden Cottage.
· Free off-road Parking
· Private garden
· 42’ LCD Television with Freeview
· DVD home cinema with Bluetooth/MP3 player
· Hair dryer
· Ironing board and iron
· Automatic washing Machine
· Kettle, toaster and microwave
· Razor socket in the bathroom
· Bathtub and shower
· Gas central heating
· Complimentary Toiletries upon arrival
· 100% pure Egyptian 5* Cotton sheets
· 100% pure Egyptian cotton 5* luxury towels
· Complimentary welcome breakfast for your first morning with us (for 1 week stays.)
If you are staying in our holiday cottage and you have a vehicle that requires electronic charging, under no circumstances will you be able to use our facilities to do so. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Monday - Saturday:
11:00am - 11:00pm
Food served: 12-3 pm / 6-9 pm
Sundays: 12:00pm - 10:30pm
Sunday Roast served: 12pm -3pm / 6-9pm (In place of weekday menu)
OPEN Christmas Day
CLOSED Boxing Day
OPEN New Year's Eve
CLOSED New Year's Day
Hurrah! We have received our fourth consecutive certificate of Excellence again this year. A HUGE thank you to all those who have made this possible.
The Wheatsheaf West Beckham
West Beckham NR25 6NX
Tel: 01263 822110